Friday 18 September 2015

I have a very wonderful field trip yesterday. We went to the Farintosh Farms. It locate in Cross road Warden & 14th Street and it was a very good day. I enjoy the trip.

I learned the Canada farm a little that I never have been to farm in Canada. It is very clean and neat. The  people are very nice and do business very professional in agricultural product. The price is not very expensive. If you take the vegetable yourself in the Farm, you can get a little cheap than the market. I took some beans in the farm. I enjoy myself to take the beans. I worked with my classmate together. I took a full basket beans under the sun. and also I learned from my classmate how to make it to good food for the beans. We have a lot of time to do my work. at last, I like take beans myself. I buy the beans that I took them before, buy some peaches and a bottle of honey. If we have a next time to farm trip, I will not to buy the peaches and honey, because it is same price of the market. I will only buy myself work out the products. I will attend the next field trip, and get more interesting things in Canada. 

2 comments: